We are applying our deep expertise in the biology of the body’s central mediators and internal pathways to build a biopharmaceutical company with a strong product pipeline, offering new approaches to the treatment of anemia, fibrosis, cancer, corneal blindness, and other serious medical conditions.
Our near- and long-term strategies include:
- Advancing roxadustat through approval and commercial launch in collaboration with our pharmaceutical partners for treatment of anemia in chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- Investigating roxadustat for treatment of anemia in oncology settings, advancing ongoing clinical trials for the treatment in myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) and for treatment of anemia in patients undergoing chemotherapy.
- Continuing Phase 3 clinical studies of pamrevlumab in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and locally advanced unresectable pancreatic cancer (LAPC).
- Developing FG-5200, our proprietary biosynthetic cornea for treatment of corneal blindness.
- Maintaining an extensive and multi-layered patent portfolio to protect our technologies and product candidates.