We are applying our deep expertise in the biology of the body’s central mediators and internal pathways to build a biopharmaceutical company with a strong product pipeline, offering new approaches to the treatment of anemia, fibrosis, cancer, corneal blindness, and other serious medical conditions.
Our near- and long-term strategies include:
- Advancing roxadustat through approval and commercial launch in collaboration with our pharmaceutical partners for treatment of anemia in chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- Investigating roxadustat for treatment of anemia in oncology settings, advancing ongoing clinical trials for the treatment of anemia in myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) and for treatment of anemia in patients undergoing chemotherapy (CIA).
- Ongoing Phase 3 clinical studies of pamrevlumab in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and locally advanced unresectable pancreatic cancer (LAPC).
- Initiating Phase 3 clinical studies of pamrevlumab in patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).
- Developing FG-5200, our proprietary biosynthetic cornea for treatment of corneal blindness.
- Maintaining an extensive and multi-layered patent portfolio to protect our technologies and product candidates.