We are applying our deep expertise in the biology of the body’s central mediators and internal pathways to build a biopharmaceutical company with a strong product pipeline, offering new approaches to the treatment of anemia, fibrosis, cancer, corneal blindness, and other serious medical conditions.
Our near- and long-term strategies include:
- Advancing roxadustat through approval and commercial launch in collaboration with our pharmaceutical partners for treatment of anemia in chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- Initiating roxadustat pivotal trials for treatment of anemia in myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) in China, the U.S., and Europe.
- Completing Phase 2 clinical studies of pamrevlumab in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and pancreatic cancer and advancing to Phase 3 pivotal studies for both indications.
- Developing a proprietary biosynthetic cornea, FG-5200, for treatment of corneal blindness in China and elsewhere in the world.
- Investing strategically in research and development to expand roxadustat into additional anemia indications and to expand pamrevlumab into additional fibrotic and proliferative diseases, such as Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Maintaining an extensive and multi-layered patent portfolio to protect our technologies and product candidates.